COVID-19: Creative Spirits Response - A Message from our CEO
Dear Creative Spirits Staff, Clients and friends,
In response to the recent events related to COVID-19, Creative Spirits Behavioral Health will begin the process to transition our services virtually in support of our clients.
Our offices will be open between March 16-20, 2020, for all services. We will spend this week informing and educating our staff/clients on the use of Telehealth and reviewing sound therapeutic ways to continue all future appointments.
● Level One Emergency Procedures: Our physical office locations will close to the public during the week of March 23-27, 2020, and will only open for CSBH staff use.
● Level Two: Emergency Procedures: The following week, March 30-April 3, 2020 our CBHS office will be by email and phone only. Staff will be permitted to work from home using Telehealth and online support for care until the national emergency of the Corona virus is lifted. This includes all individual and group sessions. We will also be providing all clients with virtual AA/NA meetings and online mental health resources to join for ways to maintain sobriety and actively support their recovery process. Our administrative staff will continue to schedule appointments.
● Drug Testing: All drug testing procedures will proceed as usual March 16-20, 2020. On March 23-27, 2020 we will move to Level One: Emergency Method, and perform scheduled testing until the COVID-19 national and statewide emergency is lifted.
We are encouraging all clients and staff to utilize medical precautions for their personal and physical well being. Please remember during this time:
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If any of our clients have a cold, sniffles or cough we will not be transporting or seeing them face to face.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with your forearm or elbow.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces ie phones, iPads, computers, door knobs, light switches etc. useLysol, Clorox, Bleach.
We will communicate with you regularly and invite you to follow the latest on our response via email and our blog. We take pride in our core value of being client-centered and know we will get through this challenging time together.
Loads of light, love, healing and peace.
Cassandra D. Harris-Gray
Founder & Chief Executive Officer